- Factory, Sprinkle Market , April 1 & 2, 950 Danby Rd, Ithaca, NY,14850 https://www.thefactoryartmarket.com
- Mayday Underground, April 29th, The village Gate, Rochester, NY https://maydaycraft.com
- Rochester Lilaca Festival, Art in the Park, Highland park, two weekends May 13-14 & May 20&21st. Rochester NY, https://rochesterevents.com/lilac-festival-draft/art-in-the-park-23/
- Corning Glass Festival, May 27 & 28, Downtown, Corning, NY https://www.gafferdistrict.com/events/glassfest-2023/
- Ithaca Festival, Ithaca Commons, June 2-4, https://ithacafestival.org
- Allentown Art Festival, June10 & 11, Buffalo, NY https://www.allentownartfestival.com
Shop anytime online: https://laurelobrien.patternbyetsy.com/shop
Brick & Mortar Shops selling my work
Craft Farm: 228 S Main St. Elmira NY. Apothecary space and artisan shop.
Handwork: 102 W. State St., Ithaca, NY. Local Ithaca Cooperative Craft & Art Store.
Hector Handmade: 5344 State Route 414
Hector, NY 14841, open Fridays-Sundays
Sundrees : 9 W. Main St., Trumansburg, NY. Boutique and local gift store.
We are often found at the Ithaca Farmers Market. The best way to find out if I’m going to be there is to follow me on Instagram or you can message me. The market is a wonderful place to find locally made food, art and lots of other products!
Or visit my Online Shop